The Thyroid Summit 2014 – David Brownstein
English + (32.mp4’s, 1.flv, 2.pdf, 1.html file set) + 2.83 GB
More than half the population is suffering from thyroid problems.
Rediscover Health at THE THYROID SUMMIT!
Held FREE online from June 2-9, 2014
The Thyroid Summit is hosted by America’s Pharmacist
Suzy Cohen and David Brownstein, M.D.
With over 30 presentations about common medical problems tied to thyroid disease, you’ll learn why the thyroid gland is the master gland in your body–every cell depends on thyroid hormone to function optimally. If you’re not aware of a thyroid problem, you could develop psychological, cardiovascular and neurological disorders. Medications for a variety of symptoms will never solve the problem, but optimizing your thyroid hormone with vitamins, minerals, dietary changes and the right medications can.
You may have thyroid disease if you have any of these symptoms:
• Anxiety • Heart disease • Mood swings • Chronic fatigue • Heart palpitations • Obesity
• Cold intolerance • Infertility • Sexual problems • Depression • Insomnia • Shortness of breath
• Hair loss • Loss of sex drive • Dry Skin
This summit will provide you with all the information you need to optimize thyroid function
and stop the suffering once and for all.
• Learn why conventional medicine misses the diagnosis.
• Find out which thyroid tests will properly evaluate thyroid function.
• Educate yourself and learn how to speak with your medical professionals.
• Access safe and effective natural remedies from over 30 world-leading authorities!
Don’t settle for poor health! Change your life. Stop feeling sick and tired.
Join us at The Thyroid Summit!
Here are our amazing presenters:
David Brownstein, MD – Holistic Options for Thyroid Disease and Cancer
• Learn how iodine supports the thyroid gland and breast tissue
• Is there a connection between thyroid cancer and low iodine?
• Bromine, fluoride and other halides that hurt your thyroid gland
• Clinical implications of adrenal dysfunction and your thyroid
JJ Virgin, CNS, CHFS – How to Lose 7 Pounds in 7 Days!
• Food swaps to help you get skinny very quickl
• Bad food messages you get from soda, baked potatoes and white bread.
• Thyroid patients should avoid this type of exercise
• DHA: A type of fish oil and why we call it brain food
Jill Carnahan, MD, ABFM, ABIHM – The Autoimmune and Gut Connection to Thyroid Disease
• How a “leaky gut” causes autoimmune diseases
• The functional medicine approach to choosing nutrients that heal the gut
• Lab tests that your doctor may not have told you about
• How to prevent and treat Hashimoto’s and other autoimmune disorders
Jacob Teitelbaum, MD – Shine Program: 5 Simple Steps to Overcome Fatigue and Thyroid Disorders
• How you can easily implement the SHINE program
• Which dietary supplements improve thyroid function
• Which hidden infections wreak havoc in your thyroid gland (and everywhere else!)
• Tips to fall asleep faster and wake up refreshed
Mary Shomon, Health Activist – Common Mistakes that Thyroid Patients Make
• Thyroid disease is overlooked and underdiagnosed: How to protect yourself
• The relationship between and underactive thyroid and weight gain
• Holistic approaches to deal with Graves‘ disease
• Is Compounded T3 better than your current medication?
Suzy Cohen, RPh – Thyroid Healthy: Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine
• Learn why “The Pill” makes you hypothyroid
• How your menstrual cycle affects your thyroid and mood
• The secret that makers of antacids and acid blockers don’t want you to know
• The best lab tests that your doctor should have told you about but didn’t
Jean Dodds, DVM – Our Pets:Could Your Dog or Cat Have Thyroid Disease?
• Classic signs of hypothyroidism in your dog
• Why cats frequently get hyperthyroidism
• The tests you should insist your vet do, since most do not!
• What nutrient is missing in your pet’s food, and why it’s causing sickness
Jonathan Wright, MD – How to Optimize Thyroid Function
• How to interpret and order the correct thyroid laboratory tests
• Which nutrient cofactors improve thyroid function
• How do adrenal hormones interact with the thyroid?
• Why you need to detoxify from toxic metals
Izabella Wentz, PharmD, FASCP – How to Heal Hashimoto’s
• Lifestyle interventions to support Hashimoto’s disease
• Which medications are best?
• Why you may not feel well despite taking medications
• The best diet for people with Hashimoto’s
Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, MT – The Most Important Lab Tests You Should Take
• Help for multiple chemical sensitivity, allergies, lupus, rheumatoid, MS, Hashi’s and Graves’
• Do you have a leaky brain to go with your leaky gut?
• One single blood test might detect 20 different autoimmune disorders!
• What you need to know about hair dye, nail polish and cosmetics
Alan Christianson, ND – How to Naturally Relieve The Common Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
• If you’re taking thyroid medication, why you don’t feel better
• Herbs and vitamins to help with depression, insomnia and weight gain
• Support your burnt out adrenals
• Ways to reset your secret “fat switch”
Kent Holtorf, MD – Don’t Fall Through the Cracks: Safely and Effectively Treat Your Thyroid Condition
• Why mainstream medicine misses the mark in detecting thyroid illness
• The advantages of Compounded T3 medication over others
• Why Synthroid and Levothroid fail so frequently
• Lose weight by understanding one simple blood test
Lucy Herron – Optimizing Iodine, Salt, Vitamins and Minerals in patients with Thyroid Disorders
• How to check basal body temperatures and why it is so important
• Why iodine is so important to thyroid function
• How to use salt in the diet
• The importance of vitamins and minerals in proper thyroid and immune system function
Magdalena Wszelaki, HHC – Common Misconceptions and Myths of Hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s
• Why you still may not feel well after giving up dairy, gluten and soy
• Should you really stop eating goitrogenic vegetables
• The best foods as you embark on your new thyroid healthy diet
• Tips to reverse both Graves’ and Hashimoto’s
Kaayla Daniel, PhD, CCN – The Naughty Nutritionist Speaks Out on Healthy Thyroid Function
• Soy for weight loss? Fat chance!
• Goitrogens like kale may be best avoided
• You can eat fat! Why fat and other foods improve thyroid function
• Thyroid friendly foods to put on your plate
Ben Lynch, ND – Folic Acid, Methylation and the Connection to Low Thyroid
• The most important B vitamin to help thyroid and adrenal dysfunction
• Why you should avoid folic acid and take natural folate supplements
• Detoxification improves when you improve methylation with B vitamins
• Why you may want to increase digestive acid, rather than reduce it
Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN – Gluten’s Effect on Your Brain, Thyroid and Body
• A “grain of truth” about traditional and gluten-free muffins, bagels and pasta
• A new way to evaluate gastrointestinal permeability
• The value of vitamin D, probiotics and other nutritional supplements
• Beware of cross-sensitivities like coffee and other surprising foods
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center] [quote] http://filetut.com/ka78zph7l7kg/Thyroid_Summit_2014.part1.rar.html