Write a Picture Book. Empower Children. Make Money.
Name Product: Write a Picture Book. Empower Children. Make Money.
Download Size: 523 MB
COST: = $74Your Free
Author: Alan Jordan
onvey your most important values and life lessons;. Make the world a better place. Create extra income or a new career.
If you’ve ever wanted to make the world a better place for children by sharing some of your values and life lessons, this is the course for you. You will learn simple, proven, techniques that will empower you to write the first draft of a picture book. You’ll learn how to get feedback on that manuscript, and explore ways to enhance the manuscript. You’ll learn how to judge when it is ready to send out for publication or to self publish.
The course includes:
– Videos – including videos that show how to use successful books as models and how to use photographs to write a book
– Audio interviews
– Detailed notes in .pdf files
– Inspirational materials
– Labs that will help you to get feedback from your peers and the instructor
– Some of the lectures use examples from my picture book, The Monster on Top of the Bed and other books that I have written.This is a comprehensive course for beginners, and you are welcome to ask questions and participate in discussions. After you’re written and published your children’s book, children will thank you, and you’ll find that you’re making a difference in the world.
What are the requirements?
– Motivation to make a difference in the world, one child at a time.
– A willingness to think of children as intelligent beings is absolutely essential
– Microsoft Word, 2010 or later, is highly recommended
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 39 lectures and 2 hours of content!
– Decide on a life lesson or value that you would like to communicate to children
– understand how to help children DISCOVER that value or lesson
– understand how the illustrations in a picture book tell their own story as well as communicating your story
– understand how to use photographs to inspire your picture book
– use one of your favorite children’s books as a model to write your own book
– write a first draft
– obtain constructive feedback
– turn the manuscript into a real book
– Have fun!
– Please note: The introductory price of this course will expire on September 8, 2015.
What is the target audience?
– This course is for anyone who wants to communicate an important life message or value to young children who read picture books, and is willing to invest time and effort to obtain a book that will make a difference in children’s lives.
– It is *not* for someone who wants to quickly write a children’s story and quickly make a lot of money out of it.
– Do sign up for the course if you want to communicate a positive message such as, “To make a friend treat people the way that you want to be treated.”
– Do *not* sign up for this course if you want to communicate a negative message such as “life is hard and there is nothing you can do to change that.”
[/code] [b][color=red]Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center]