Anyone can follow a trade.
That doesn’t make you a great trader, all it does is prove you can continue to let someone else control your financial future, your destiny.
At Locke In Your Success our goal is to teach you to make intelligent decisions for yourself.
Take control of your future with The Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series.
During this track series, John Locke will show how to profitably trade Broken Wing Butterfly (BWB) profile positions on the SPX, RUT and NDX. The track series will start at a basic level from the very beginning and progress through to the advanced concepts behind the broken wing butterfly profile trade. We will cover the concepts behind all the popular broken wing butterfly profile trades including how to pick the proper entries and the best upside and downside adjustment strategies for specific market conditions
“It’s not about discipline , and it’s not about robotically following setups that someone has taught you. It’s about understanding how markets work and defining strategies that exploit that understanding.” – Brett Steenbarger, Trading Psychology 2.0: From Best Practices to Best Processes (Wiley Trading)
The track includes four classes with over six hours of instruction on:
- Days to expiration (DTE) – Close vs far from expiration and how DTE changes the trade
- Choosing wing widths
- Broken Wing Butterfly vs Butterfly/call entry
- Entry location relative to at the money (ATM) and how your entry effects your adjustment strategy
- Scaling entries/adjustment strategies
Upside adjustments strategies
- Adapting your upside adjustment strategy to:
- Different volatility levels
- Rising markets
- Falling markets
- Sideways markets
Downside adjustment strategies – The “Achilles’ Heel” for most traders
- How and when to best adjust to the downside for maximum protection with least whipsaw risk
- How to set risk parameters
- Planned Capital
- Profit Target
- Max Loss
- When and how to exit most effectively