Sasha Evdakov – Stock Trading Foundation Trading Basics
Get a solid foundation to trading so that you know when to enter and exit trades and be profitable
with Stock Trading Foundation
This course is recommended for people who has some basic knowledge about the stock market, but do not know much about technical analysis. Usually recommended to people who have been studying the markets less than a year or two and are looking to find their edge or consistency.
If you have an account then please login first before purchasing! All buyers will get instant online access after purchase.
If you don’t receive your registration details within 30 mins please check your spam box or nd we will manually setup your account.
This course or item is for online access only. Physical copies, disks, dvds, or printed material are NOT shipped with this course.
All buyers will get instant online access after purchase.
Physical copies of disks and printed material will be shipped for FREE to USA customers only within 10 days
All international orders are for – physical copies can be shipped for a surcharge
Overview of the Course
See a detailed view of each video and what you will learn
Video 1: Building the Foundation
In the first video you will learn the basic principles of the stock market, how to read charts, and get an understanding of trading rules. It all builds to give you a firm foundation for the next few videos and future trading knowledge. You will learn:
- Common stock market terms, the players in the game, and various brokers.
- I will give you insight to what I watch for when I trade and key tips of what I don’t care for.
- How to read candlesticks charts and patterns that help you predict and stock’s direction.
- What are trading rules, why you should have them, and 10 sample trading rules that you can use.
Video 2: Trading Core
In the second video, we go over topics that relate stock movement, what makes stocks move, and build up your awareness of when is the right time to enter trades. In this video, you will learn:
- What are stock trading systems, two types of systems, and a simple system example.
- How to read volume, spot quality volume trends, and the four phases of a stock.
- The cause and effect principle and what makes a stock move to the upside.
- How to spot swing points and find the ABCD patterns on stock charts
- What is support and resistance and how stocks are held up at different price levels
- How confluence regions forces many traders to enter or exit early and how to avoid this trap.
- What are trend lines and channels and how you can use them to find a stock’s trend.
Video 3: Additional Concepts and Money Management
In the final video you will learn additional trading concepts to build on your trading foundation. You will also get knowledge about proper money management in the stock market and how to keep track of your trades through journaling. In this video you will learn:
- How to calculate stocks retracement levels with Fibonacci levels.
- Understand gap ups and some tips about trading gaps.
- How to properly set your stop levels and tips on how I commonly setup my stops
- The stages you have to go through to execute a trade and what to do at each stage.
- How to manage your money and how to scale in or scale out of positions
- The right way to calculate your trade size before you enter the trade
- How to keep a trading journal and calculate your: commission ratio, win ratio, and payoff ratio to track your progress.
Video 3: The Greeks and Intro To Option Spreads
Now included – a study guide that outlines and summaries all the videos! It includes sections that you can take notes in as well as any exercises and examples from the course so you can easily reference back. Over 90+ pages in a solid printed book format.