Rob McNamara – The Art of Advanced Listening
This four hour audio program includes eight 30-minute audio sessions, each featuring unique practice instructions:
- What is Listening?
- Common Mistakes in Listening
- Integrative Listening
- Curiosity, Not Knowing and Openness in Listening
- Selflessness, Meditation and Advanced Listening
- Ideological Constructs for Building Awareness and Discernment
- Listening and The Deep Four
- Bonus Practice Support: Obstacles to Listening
“The Art of Advanced Listening” is designed to help you create powerful attunement at the heart of each coaching relationship.
You will learn how to:
- Go beyond the two most common mistakes in listening
- Gain more insights and information from coaching sessions
- Create a more meaningful coach-client relationship
- Use integrative listening to foster intimacy and distinction
- Become a selfless listener
- Overcome the most prevalent obstacles to deep listening
Terms, Conditions & Copyright
The Art of Advanced Listening is a downloadable course. Each course is sold individually to each customer.
By purchasing this course, you purchase the right to download the course for your own personal use. Sharing, distributing or lending the audio course to others is a violation of copyright.