Mikael Baggstrom – Branding Your Business
This course is divided into 4 separate sections. The first section, which you are watching right now, is the introduction section, which will give you the foundation of the subject before we get deeper into all different elements.
The second section covers the internal branding profile, which basically are all branding elements that make up the heart and soul of your business. For example: your core values, your story, beliefs and business culture. These are things that your customers will not know about in a direct manner, but they have a huge effect on how you develop your external branding profile.
The third section covers the external branding profile, like your logotype, color scheme, typography etc. Think of these two different sections as two sides of the same coin. One can not exist without the other.
The final section is a bonus section with extra resources, my bonus tips and practical examples to help you get started and take action.
What is in this Course?
– About 1,5 Hours of condensed learning experience
– Step by step instructions on all the stages for developing your own Branding Profile
– A dynamic and personal style of teaching
– Mixed formats to create more interest for you
Who is the target audience?
– This course is for small business owners and entrepreneurs, who want to take their business to the next level
– This course is for people who see the potential in developing a long term business strategy
– This course is also great if you plan, or are in the process of starting, a new business adventure.
What Will I Learn?
– Get more loyal customers, reach and sales using effective and proven branding strategies
– Create a complete branding profile and long term strategy for your business
– Make your business stand out, be unique and beat your competition
– No technical knowledge necessary to start
– You need a business, or a plan to start a business
– You will need an open mind, eagerness to learn, and perhaps a notepad, and a cup of coffee or tea!