Michael Z – Wyckoff simplified
An intensive course for everyone who wants to learn or improve their Wyckoff knowledge.
There are clear examples of each Wyckoff principle in videos that are about 30 minutes long (some more).
The goal is to show examples of current markets with sample graphics showing Wyckoff’s edges and principles.
1) Bargaining range.
2) Distributing, selling queues, accumulating, buying queues.
3) Lps (last support point) and Lpsy (last supply point).
4) Where to buy where to sell and where NOT to enter traders.
5) Springboard and reverse springboard.
6) Effort versus result is a very important Wyckoff principle and how to use it to exit a trade or start trading.
Download immediately Wyckoff Simplify Michael Z’s
7) Where a change in trend or behavior change is detected.
8) Risk management.
9) Reverse trend lines how to draw them and their meaning.
10) Wyckoff in the eyes of a ground trader.