Michael Port – Heroic Public Speaking Total Immersion 2
You Just Pay: $137
You don’t have to be a professional speaker… or even an aspiring professional speaker to get started today.
In fact, you can be an absolute beginner. You may never want to set foot on a big stage but just want to nail it during sales presentations to close more deals, or be more comfortable at networking events.
Or maybe you’re already a professional speaker and want to headline events with people like me, Seth Godin, Simon Sinek and Brené Brown.
Either way, the Heroic Public Speaking Total Immersion Program is your answer and right now is your moment.
You can join the program with a blank piece of paper or a speech that needs to be improved, re-written, re-organized or just polished up. Either way, you will finish the course with a performance that is ready for primetime. That’s your goal and that’s our promise. We’ll do our part if you do yours.
If you’re particularly busy right now and can’t do all of the work, don’t worry: you’ll have lifetime access to the program and you’ll be able to go step-by-step through the work any time into the future.
Heroic public speaking
Total immersion program
- 10 weeks of live online training to make you a better speaker than you ever thought possible.
- Live streaming video classes with Michael Port and Amy Mead with tons of Q&A.
- Lifetime access to comprehensive, high-production-value video lessons.
- Opportunities for peer review and feedback on your script and content development, your storytelling skills, speech and voice work, the visuals you use in your performances, and often most importantly, moral and emotional support.
You’re Going to surpass
even your own expectations of
what it means to be a great performer
You’re going to get, in just a few months, what Michael and Amy learned, in over three years, in the MFA program at NYU’s Graduate Acting Program and the MFA program at the Yale School of Drama.
- We employ a system used by 70 million university level students all over the world. We have tools for keeping you accountable, getting you peer reviews, along with feedback and video rehearsal sessions, online group workshop lessons, homework assignments with submission and feedback loops and more.
- We even have a comprehensive resource center for the best and most affordable PowerPoint and Keynote designers and music composers along with information on how to get the rights to play popular music during your presentations and more.
Key Dates and Curriculum
When you join us, all you need are a computer with an internet connection and a burning desire to save the world – or at least your world – with your performances.
Your first live session begins on Tuesday, May 26 at 12pm Eastern. All live sessions start at 12 pm Eastern time unless otherwise noted. (That’s 9 am Pacific and 5 pm London.)
Remember that all sessions will be recorded and archived and you have lifetime access.