Mastertrader – Mastering Swing Trading
Our Approach to Swing Trading as Master Traders
No matter what type of price action is happening in the market, Master Trader swing trading strategies will give you the right bias to be long, short with confidence – or to stand aside .
This Seminar will teach you how to find, place and manage swing trading opportunities to profit in a few days or weeks.
Trend trading opportunities at the right location where prices are ready to resume the trend puts the odds with us.
With an advanced, yet simplified way of using moving moving averages, it allows us to know the trend in multiple time frames while only using our primary time frame. This making multiple time frame analysis fast and accurate.
We use a top-down approach that defines where the institutional money is flowing into and out of.
Swing trading preparation makes the process of what and when to place the trade simple.
Greg’s automated scans and charting pages that find the trends and candlestick patterns taught come with the course!
Your course is followed up with coaching sessions (they are recorded) and email support. You’re a Student for Life!
Mastering Swing Trading
Swing Trading is an easy way to generate wealth and income.
Low Stress easy to follow strategies over days or weeks.
Candlestick Bar by Bar analysis that shows the turning points every time.
Learn how to use failed patterns as a strategy and to your advantage.
You do not have to sit in front of your computer all day.
Swing trading can be applied to all stocks – even low-priced stocks.
Mastering Swing Trading Course Outline
- 1. Foundation of the Master Trader Approach
- 2. How to Determine the Trend for Swing Trading
- 3. How to Determine the Where, When and Why
- 4. Understanding Candlesticks Like a Master Trader
- 5. Using Basic and Advance Price Patterns
- 6. How to Use the Master Trader Moving Averages
- 7. Using Multiple Time Frames Like a Pro
- 8. Position and Money Management
- 9. The Top-Down Approach that Defines Where the Money is Going
- 10. Swing Trading Preparation
- 11. Swing Trading Set ups Interpenetration and Use
- 12. The Professional Swing Trader’s Mindset