Kevin Paffrath – The Complete Guide to Money, Wealth, Investments, Credit, and Passive Income
Use psychology to create significant net worth and ultimately enjoy passive income with the opportunity to retire early and enjoy life.
Thank you for reviewing your life-changing decision and for understanding the path to wealth – where you minimize risk, maximize profits and ensure wealth. Also check with your CPA, as it could be a tax deduction for your business or investment.
Updated on May 29, 2020: 75% of the course is live – I have tripled the content planned for this course and it will cover NOT ONLY topics on finance and credit as advertised, but now also: Stocks, reviews, family finances, well-being, wage increases negotiations, tips / jobs, and more. Be naked with me as I continue to publish more and more epic content for the course. Note: When new versions of the content are released, the price will increase. If you are already a member or register today, all future content will be included for free.
Welcome – is that right for you?
Meet Kevin teaching the fundamentals and money and finance to take you to the next wealthy skill level, whatever your experience:
Access to LIFE video conferences is beneficial to you regardless of:
- You owe a lot.
- You are in moderate debt.
- You have no savings.
- You have less income than you want.
- You have no investment.
- You have money to invest, but you don’t know where to start.
- You speak English.
- [Warning: this is NOT a tool to get rich quick]
Get Kevin Paffrath – The Complete Guide to Money, Wealth, Investments, Credit, and Passive Income at tenlibrary.com
Meet Kevin’s mission statement:
Teaching specific mechanisms and psychology about finance, money, investing and creating wealth.
What you got:
- Every day (open market), live broadcast of private groups with Kevin (AKA adviser till 2020 guaranteed).
- Online video conferencing
- Lifetime access to recorded conferences.
LIVE course with the goal of EXPANSION – More conferences added – Stay tuned.
- 1.0 Attention and discord. (7:37)
- 1.1: If you see an error, email me and I will give you $ 5 for each error. (0:35)
- 1.2: May 2020 updates on new releases conferences and schedules (0:55)
Dangers, dreams, warnings.
- DANGER: this and that (1:03)
- DREAM: The dream computer. (5:42)
- WARNING: Disclaimer of financial responsibility. (0:37)
You have won, but you feel poor.
- Rule number 1: The case. (4:21)
- Rule 2 money: determination. (4:25)
- Rule number 3: walking. (4:02)
- Rule number 4: basic rules for budgeting. (3:28)
- Ownership rules and loss pricing. (5:19)
- Ovarian lottery. (1:21)
- Investment versus investment: it has changed my life. (4:35)
- The floating task. (2:06)
- Fiery match vs Ascending. (2:20)
- 30-year rule for stocks and choices. (1:55)
- Focus list. (1:14)
- Value hacks and super-important money tools! (3:58)
- Away (2:59)
- Two unique guarantees in finance. (1:24)
These stupid choices have no money.
- Location rules mute. (5:49)
- What is FIRE return? (2:31)
- The Two Footer – PIRE Mentality – This is still the poorest. (3:57)
- The laws of guns and butter. (7:42)
- Automotive industry. (5:19)
- The most crooked money problem. (4:28)
- My father’s clothing and what prevents financial freedom (3:32)
- View and trap jewelry. (2:01)
- My biggest domestic trap and loss. (5:05)
- Giving Gifts Hack & Credit Score. (3:29)
- Financial meetings and nudity. (5:04)
- Alternate rules and values of spouse. (5:42)
- The basic rules of thumb. (1:24)
Psychology has no money compared to money.
- Being psychological is like a state of mind. (1:28)
- QUICK Gap. (3:11)
- Error of coupon: DOES THIS. (3:00)
- Glad to have been fooled. (3:31)
- How to really negotiate and win. (7:31)
- Rules when there is a Yes two. (3:00)
- Label the “poor”. (1:35)
- I’m sorry. Principles and responsibilities. (2:30)
- Beaches, shopping malls, film problems. (1:51)
- Rules of entertainment every hour. (2:44)
- M. Giving & Giving & Charity. (3:30)
- Myths about credit score 850. (2:47)
Productivity and notification habits and paralysis obligations.
- Music book rules for productivity. (1:15)
- 5 minutes of practice and a 2-minute rule. (1:17)
- Phone problems and cash flow status. (4:29)
- Check the box Obsession and productivity. (2:22)
- Addressing reminders and notification paralysis. (5:59)
- Fixed an issue with malicious apps. (5:47)
- Introduction to the lawyer chaos theory of intelligence [VERY IMPORTANT] (4:14)
- 3 steps BEFORE implementing any financial institution. (3:58)
Invest in a water cooler.
- The most toxic substances. (2:25)
- Validation versus quantitative resolution (VERY IMPORTANT). (3:20)
- Do like the millionaire blue jeans. (1:23)
- Blind hole in recognizing benefits. (2:14)
- Buy low, sell high without pegs: QQ rules. (2:30)
- Why are you killing your ability to invest. (3:10)
- Why your cohort is killing your ability to invest. (2:05)
- Heavenly Hottie punch card. (3:55)
Death of wages in wages
- Kill wages to pay wages with chaotic control: Step # 0. (5:29)
- State of Chaos Control: Step 1. (1:19)
- Alternative to step # 1 (1:02)
- State of Chaos Control: Take Step 2. (2:03)
- State of Chaos Control: Step 3. (4:42)
- State of Chaos Control: Step 4. (2:19)
- The state controls chaotic theories. (3:16)
Negotiation increases: preventing checks from paying [P2P].
- Prevent P2P chaos theory: Step # 1. (2:05)
- Prevent P2P chaos theory: Step # 2. (2:41)
- Prevent P2P chaos theory: Step # 3. (5:46)
- Prevent P2P chaos theory: Step # 4. (0:29)
- Prevent P2P chaos theory: streamlined. (2:00)
- Prevent P2P chaos theory: Option 1. (1:06)
- Prevent the P2P chaos theory: the company man and woman. (2:11)
- Prevent P2P chaos theory: Option 2: double-edged sword and the rule of EXCELLENT happiness (motion) (2:13)
Banking law and practical psychology of investment
- The misery of testing: A secret lecture on time and life as wealth & productivity. (7:38)
- The duality of money (4:28)
- BEST account verification and account suggestions & EASY & FREE. (2:14)
- Tips for checking and checking books. (5:49)
- Account verification Get these two from the bank (0:58)
- Rich people keep this kit in their cars – it’s still [Quick facts] (2:41)
- Note about Unboped. (0:43)
- Kevin’s favorite stock exchange account (1:27)
- View KEVIN BUY STOCKS & FUNDS & Trade with your favorite account. (6:00)
- See Kevin Buy mutual fund (1:01)
- Note about analytical trading versus client investors and my philosophy. (4:15)
- Kevin about indexes, money and automatic transfers (4:38)
- The impact of fees on profits (greater than expected) (1:06)
- Compare Vanguard and Fidelity fees as well as Robo (2:56)
- Kevin on diversification and why I hate rules and balances 60-40. (5:04)
- When diversification is LESS important and the ability of wealth. (4:36)
- Safe box and insurance FDIC and SIPC. (2:23)
- NEVER bother opening this account and making mistakes to “grow” your wealth. (2:44)
- NEVER use this FREE Service – Follow these credit rules instead. (2:53)
- Explore (Old School vs New School). (1:28)
- The irony of interest rates and debt: rich versus poor. (10:02)
- Mobile deposit rules that EVERYONE should use. (2:13)
- Bill payment tool will NEVER be late (with download) (5:01)
- Prevent overdrafts and when to check your account. (2:04)
- Cash drawer flow (less late Imp) (5:43)
- Presentation of electronic invoice system and Trifecta system. (1:19)
- Successful accounting: newspaper hero. (2:00)
- The reality of disputed charges. (1:54)
- Payday loans and cash checks AND personal loans. (1:49)
Economical convenient for you to make money.
- Credit card and toxin of reverse component. (5:46)
- Noise kills component investment though. (4:19)
- Curse of the item price. (4:58)
- Bulk illusions and unit cost and replacement. (4:28)
- Sunk costs; My personal struggle for business and education. (6:41)
- Free toxicity. (4:03)
- Accounting formula and critical thinking. (5:38)
- Curse gift cards. (1:59)
- Spending shame [Shopping alone is the worst]. (1:26)
- Opportunity costs and errors. (3:36)
- Loss of aversion – LEAP – Be a part of 47% [very important] (5:05)
Credit law and duty in 850.
- Real life lock – Two things matter (IMPORTANT IMPORTANT) (8:47)
- How to really freeze your credit. (2:24)
- Favorite bank customers and important scores. (1:53)
- The most important factor in credit rating and hacking. (2:18)
- The next factor to boost credit. (1:58)
- Third credit factor. (2:13)
- 4th credit and hack factor. (0:49)
- 5th element for Credit and Hack packages. (2:09)
- Make sure you do this with credit and alerts. (1:44)
- Credit building NO credit card. (1:36)
- Credit for businesses and eligible commercial liabilities. (1:47)
- My favorite credit card (credit from beginner to advanced 0-850) and WARNING. (8:43)
- WARNING: warranty and benefits and advantages of the vehicle. (2:24)
- Annual fees. (2:38)
- Store cards, Air Miles and cash back [THE BEST BONUS vs SCAM]. (2:43)
- Credit labeling and everything with one place. (1:02)
- Your BEST credit line and your understanding of the economics of collateral and unsecured. (6:23)
- Your BEST NEXT credit line and the BEST place to get it. (1:06)
- Your best THIRD credit line. (1:06)
- Automatic scans and manual scans and emergency fund alerts. (3:11)
Hacks to make money.
- Economies of scale for personal finance: income and profits. (7:01)
- Marginal analysis – What does it mean? (2:30)
- IMPORTANT FOR HEALTH: Personal rules of $ 1. (5:02)
- $ 1 rule of thumb: cup. (3:11)
- DANGER home cooking and time lag. (2:26)
- Business class – B2B vs B2C. (3:33)
- Troi game. (2:09)
Creative and happy hacks.
- Happy Hack # 1: optimal. (3:04)
- Happiness Hack # 2: Extreme Setting & Analysis & Aristotle. (2:59)
- The ultimate tool for creativity and happiness (within 40 seconds) (2:55)
- Extreme creativity and happiness come from the internet
- Complex area. (2:59)
- The hash screen changes to ex weight. (0:36)
- How happiness really works (How to become happy)) (4:01)
The coronavirus section
- For more money NOW – Tax tips! (5:28)
- How I forced myself to wake up early and why. (3:33)
- I always thought the word “R” was stupid. (2:46)
- Happiness and schedule: my schedule – stuck at home. (4:18)
- Happiness, work and family: how to set boundaries. (6:27)
- Happy Hack: Trick jacket. (3:03)
- Happy Hack: Wow. (2:22)
- Bad: how my mother manages money. (3:42)
- Bad: how my father manages money. (2:58)
- Deadly sin of quality. (10:22)
- Stock market investment: BIG green day! (5:11)
The truth about almsgiving
- Hack gifts: time, chaos and wealth. (9:33)
- Raising money: dangerous loophole. (3:30)
- Limited hack donations (2:04)
- Passive income and passive wealth. (4:16)
- Passive income starts here: for yourself. (4:13)
- Passive income: what the Internet. Is wrong (3:17)
- Passive income: I just went to Apple.com and Canon to spend and it happened (3:28)
- Passive income: default and leverage guarantee. (5:03)
- Passive income: calculating the two sides of leverage. (2:10)
- Dangerous and toxic passive income and leverage (debt) (3:56)
- Passive but non-toxic passive income and leverage (debt) (6:20)
- VERY IMPORTANT. Mistakes include everything, real debt and why the rich get richer. (8:41)
- Passive income: Q & P. problems (5:00)
- Passive income: personality tests (3 tests) (6:26)
- Passive income: wealth in stocks (4:17)
- Passive income: stock dividends (4:46)
- Passive income: recalling a great danger and WHY. (1:16)
- Passive income (adapted from Live): A treasure journey. (9:32)
The segment started off quickly (added in May 2020; additional production conferences – Checked weekly).
- Quick start: How to use M1Finance (my show) to buy stocks and create your own index fund (diversity) (19:07)
Stock market and equity investment.
- Introduction to the stock market (My Critical Take) (4:18)