Joe Dispenza – Blessing Of The Energy Centers Live Stream
Everything in our known universe is made up of or emits light and information, or energy and consciousness. That means your body is not only made up of these energies, but it is consistently and continuously sending and receiving light and information or energy and consciousness. The energy centers in your body are centers of information. Each center has a plexus of neurons that correlates to a particular gland in your body. Whenever these plexuses of neurons become incoherent, it is because the brain has become incoherent. When this happens, the plexuses of neurons begin to change the hormonal expression and nerve conductivity of the different corresponding organs, tissues, and cells throughout the body.
During this guided meditation, you’ll begin to activate your autonomic nervous system so that the energy centers of your body are more in balance, and the energy field around your body is balanced as well.
Dr. Joe will be asking you to rest your awareness in each of the body’s 1st – 7th centers and then 8th center, being the space above your head and the field around your body. When he asks you to put your attention on each of the centers, don’t try to create anything, just become aware of that center. Then, Dr. Joe will guide you with instructions during your state of coherence to create your transformation.
“Your job is to raise the frequency of matter with new information. And we know from all of the available research, along with the experience in our workshops, that if you combined a clear intention with an elevated emotion, you will begin to affect matter.” – Dr. Joe Dispenza
1. Explanation (31 min.)
2. Meditation (42 min.)
Run Time: 73 Minutes
Music by: Anugama – Open Sky Music, LLC. Song: Chakra Journey Album: Shamanic Dream
This album does not include a “breathing” exercise track.
Also Available in CD Format.
*Android Devices – Download files directly to devices.
*iOS Devices – Apple users who have upgraded their mobile devices to iOS 13/iPadOS can download directly to their device. Please choose to “download” not “view.”
For those that have not upgraded to iOS 13 or iPadOS, due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC and then transfer to your device using iTunes.
Upon completion of the purchase, you will receive TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You’ll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days – whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to unzip these files after downloading, to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
- If you wish to listen to this audio file on your smart device, you may first need to save the file on to your computer. Next, right-click on the file you have just saved, select “Open With” and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
Please Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems, versions, and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to set up any download on your personal computers or devices.