Effective Management Mastery by Mads Singers
What Are The 2% Of Entrepreneurs Who Are Successfully Scaling Their Business Doing Differently Than Everyone Else?
HINT: It’s NOT their marketing tactics or traffic strategies.
As seen in
Their Business Scaling ‘Secret’ Is Effective Management Practices
All of this is not only possible, but probable… when you develop effective management skills.
Introducing Effective Management Mastery
A proven system to help you scale your business by using the most advanced management practices… previously only available to my private clients
Join The 2% of Entrepreneurs Using Effective Management Principles for Exponential Growth
- Discover the powerful behavioral model from the 1940s that gives you profound insight into your own leadership strengths & weaknesses AND gives you the “master key” to make smarter hiring decisions to build your dream team.
- How to make your employees WANT to do more for you without “tricks” or manipulative tactics.
- What you should REALLY be delegating. HINT: It’s not tasks.
- The secret to setting organizational goals that lead to exponential growth. (Most organizations get this wrong, which is why they only see marginal improvement.)
- The “psychology” of reverse psychology – Learn how and when to use it.
- Why the true purpose of the recruitment process is NOT looking for the “best candidate”. Learn what to look for instead.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Learn:
Module 1: D.I.S.C.
- Discover how the ability to do your own DISC assessment of people is one of the most powerful tools you’ll ever use in management. (This is the heart of the management framework you’re about to learn.)
- Take a ‘deep dive’ into the art and science of how to interpret and act upon what DISC reveals about your employees’ preferred way to work, communication style, motivations and behavior patterns.
- Effortlessly build rapport with your staff by knowing how they like to communicate.
- Learn what naturally motivates each individual and how to use that knowledge to tease out their best contribution and performance.
- How to use the DISC as a tool for recruiting and team building to create a dynamic, high-performance team.
Module 2: One to One
- Why 1:1 meetings are the most important meetings you and your managers will have with their direct reports.
- What the key focus of a one-to-one meeting really is. (HINT: It’s not just reviewing what your employees got done.)
- My 10/10/10 format for successful One to One meetings and when you should schedule them.
- Want to know what the maximum number of people you should manage is? This module reveals the formula.
- The surprising value of discovering how your people learn most effectively and investing in their educational development.
Module 3: Team Meetings
- Why the most important mindset for you team meetings should be to enable your team to work together as a unit. (Imagine a phalanx of Spartan warriors, in complete organizational alignment while being agile enough to quickly adapt to and crush their enemies.)
- How to get your teams sharing resources, ideas, and solutions by using a counter-intuitive leadership technique.
- Why you should voice your opinion and guidance LAST.
- Why YOU shouldn’t necessarily be required to facilitate a team meeting.
Module 4: Delegation
- Learn the “responsibility” model of delegation and why it’s many times more powerful than the typical “do this” model.
- Got process maps, checklists, or systems that work for you already? Great! Learn who’s responsible for updating & improving them.
- If you’re not sure what to delegate, follow this ONE simple rule and you’ll never be stumped again.
- Alternatively, what if you’re trying to delegate too much? Discover how to make sure the right people are doing the right work.
- The counter-intuitive secret to promotions. (This is a mistake that almost everyone makes… which explains why so many employees don’t get the promotion they want.)
- How to set clear expectations without having to explain every minute detail.
Module 5: Goal Setting
- The importance of setting the right goals and how to get the best performance from your team(s) to achieve exponentially better results in your business
- How to break down top-line goals into what that means for each role or department.
- The simple question that elicits the kind of thinking that makes achieving exponentially higher goals not only possible, but inevitable.
- The common managerial mistake of focusing only on people struggling to hit their goals, what you should do instead, and why doing so will have the greatest impact on the growth of your business.
- How to know when your goals are set too low.
Module 6: Feedback
- Using feedback as a way to help people understand what they are doing well (and not so well) without being a dick.
- What your main focus should be on when helping your people improve.
- The “Ternary Feedback Format” for providing effective feedback (both positive and critical)
- Why it is vital to set clear expectations with employees that you will be providing feedback and how you will do it. (Plus, examples of the exact method I use which makes feedback a 10 – 50 second thing, instead of a long, time-consuming discussion)
- The importance of positive feedback and how you can even frame ‘negative’ feedback in a way that your employees will cheerfully respond to.
Bonus Module: Recruitment
- How to avoid the mistake almost everyone makes that results in hiring the wrong people by understanding what the TRUE purpose of the recruitment process actually is.
- Why a high level of skill is not the most important thing to look for and the 3 attributes that matter most.
- How to use DISC to create a job description for your IDEAL candidate
- The best ways and places to find candidates.
- How to create a sorting and filtering system that weeds out the applicants you don’t want, while surfacing the ones you are likely to want… all before the first interview call.
Bonus Module: When and How to Let Go of Staff
- Why the decision of when to let people go is one of the most crucial decisions in your business
- How to have the “you’re fired” conversation
- Understanding the priorities of the person you are letting go
- The impact of not letting bad performers go
- Why its important to be honest and upfront when its time to release staff
- How to minimize the potential fallout to the rest of the team when you have to let a bad performer go