Educative – The Road to learn React
This product will available in 2-3 weeks later after you pay.
THE COURSE WEAVES ALL THE OPINIONATED ROADMAPS INTO ONE ROADMAP TO MASTER REACT
. It gives you all the fundamentals you need to become a successful React developer. You will gain hands-on experience by building a Hacker News App along the way. Afterward, you will be prepared to build your own applications.
The Road to learn React course teaches you the fundamentals of React. You will build a real world application along the way in plain React without complicated tooling. Everything from project setup to deployment on a server will be explained for you. The course comes with additional referenced reading material and exercises with each lesson. After taking the course, you will be able to build your own applications in React.
In the Road to learn React, I want to offer a foundation before you start to dive into the broader React ecosystem. It has less tooling and less external state management, but a lot of information about React. It explains general concepts, patterns and best practices in a real world React application.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Hacker News App in React
- no complicated configurations
- create-react-app to bootstrap your application
- efficient lightweight code
- only React setState as state management
- the React API with setState and lifecycle methods
- interaction with a real world API (Hacker News)
- advanced user interactions
- client-sided sorting
- client-sided filtering
- server-sided searching
- implementation of client-side caching
- higher order functions and higher order components
- snapshot test components with Jest
- unit test components with Enzyme
- neat libraries along the way
- exercises and more readings along the way
- internalize and reinforce your learnings
- deploy your app to production