Christopher Greenwood – How to Get a Manager – Music Business Management
- Self manage & build their own music career with confidence
- Know how to look for & hire a manager
- Laptop or Smart Phone
Last Updated December 15th 2015
As the artist Manafest I’ve sold over 300,000 albums worldwide, over 1,000,000 singles and toured over 19 different countries.
I’ve worked & signed with many different managers in both the USA & Canada. I’ve also had the privilege to travel to music conferences like Mid
em, Music Matters, NX
NE & SXSW to network with managers all around the world.
This course will show you exactly what you need to do to get a manager and what you should be focusing on to build your career.
I have put this course “How to get a manager” together for you – to which you have full lifetime access, including all the updates, for free.
I “take you step by step” showing you:
- Why ever artists should self manage first
- How much a manager should get paid
- What are the roles of a manager
- Negotiating a fair deal
- What to say to a manager
- Artists, Musicians & Bands Interested In a Career In Musi