Cash Flow for Life (1 PDF and 28 MP3s)
Are you ready to become a serious investor?
Cash Flow for Life is your guide to real estate investing success. Scott and Michael have the answers to creating consistent positive cash flow through real estate. Learn how to buy a property, rent it out, and take checks to the bank!
– Purchasing property from offer through to closing
– Making your mortgage work for you – the importance of leveraging
– Maximizing your return on investment (ROI) through value-added renovations
– Managing your properties effectively – finding and screening tenants
– Building a network of real estate professionals
This does NOT include the Cash Flow for Life Training Program ($197)
This does NOT include the Residential Real Estate Superpack ($997)
Real Estate course
What is real estate? Learn about Real Estate
Real estate investing involves the purchase, ownership, management, rental and/or sale of real estate for profit.
Improvement of realty property as part of a real estate investment strategy is generally considered to be a sub-specialty of real estate investing called real estate development.
Real estate is an asset form with limited liquidity relative to other investments,
it is also capital intensive (although capital may be gained through mortgage leverage) and is highly cash flow dependent.
If these factors are not well understood and managed by the investor, real estate becomes a risky investment.