Blair Cook , Jen Nicholson – Chief Financial Officer Leadership Program
- In this course, you will learn how to analyze financial statements like a professional analyst to gain deeper insight into the finacial results, profitability, financial strength, and cash return generation potential.
- In this course, you will be able to facilitatte development of an Enterprise Risk Management system using the principles of the COSO ERM framework.
- In this course, you will learn about financing strategy including the different varieties of financing, how each work, and when to seek each source of financing.
- In this course, you will learn about fraud risk including how it happens, why it happens, and how to best prevent it from happening in your organization.
- In this course, you will learn about corporate strategy development. You will learn how to make a valuable contribution as the business developes, analyzes, implements, and evaluates corporate strategy.
- In this course, you will learn about change management including the challenges of change, change from the perpective of the employee, approaches to successfully implementing a change initiative, and adapting your organization for continuous change.
- General business acumen
- A passion for finance
- A sense of humor
This Leadership course is actually being developed to become a program. Contained within the Financial Officer Leadership Training program is a collection of courses that are designed to develop professional finance and leadership competencies for those aspiring to take on senior or executive roles in an organization.
The four competency areas covered in this leadership course address the role a senior financial professional play as each a Steward, Operator, Strategist, and Catalyst.
Take this Leadership Course: Financial Officer Leadership Training Program and become one of the top leaders on your industry.
- Financial professional seeking senior or executive professional development