Adam Ackerman – Crowdfunding Cash
John D. Rockefeller once said: “I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people’s efforts than 100% of my own efforts.”
In my own words: “I’d rather 1000 people invest $1 in my business than invest $1,000 of my own.” (Feel free to quote
Most people, when they want to start a business, wait until they’ve saved enough money. And they make business
decisions based on how much ready cash they have on hand.
Nothing wrong with that, but you’re limiting yourself and your growth.
Other people start their businesses with F&F money. The money they can borrow from their friends and family. Or, in
some cases, from the bank.
Although technically this aligns with my statement above, it’s not what I meant. In fact, I’d never advise you to
borrow from your friends and family. Or, God forbid, the bank.
Every business endeavor is risky and uncertain. And if it happens to go south, not only will you need to recover from
that emotionally, you’ll then also need to find a way to pay off your loan. Double stress.
Fortunately for all of us, there is a way to:
Get enough other people’s money to fund your Amazon business, without having to pay it back if your business goes
Get hundreds (maybe even THOUSANDS) of customers before you even order the items
Test the idea in front of the actual buyers, before you even hit the market
All of these advantages…WITHOUT the downsides of:
Giving equity in your business
Risking your own money
And my friends Adam Ackerman and John Galley are experts when it comes to doing that.
Adam and John had personally launched 7 products and got over $2,000,000 total in orders, before they even made
the order from the manufacturer.
Now, they’ve created free training that’ll show you how they did it, and how you can use their knowledge to fund and
test your ideas.
What’s Included in the Crowdfunding Cash System?
CFC Contains 5 Powerful Components:
1. The 8-Week Online Web Class
2. Advanced Facebook Kickstartor Ranking Strategy
3. Lifetime Access to the Private and Exclusive Community
4. The Private Black Book of Resources
5.8 Weokly Coaching and Accountability Calls
Each one of these components is designed to help you build your life-changing business faster. We are here to make sure you and your business are successful with CFC. Each one of these components is critical to the process of building your business.
Component! of 5 The 8-Week Online Web Class
The 8-Woek Web Class is designed to teach people from all around the world (most with little to no prior business exporionco) how to build a THRIVING business launching a now brand and product using crowdfunding. Things aro constantly changing and improving with crowdfunding and we’re always staying on top of the newest, hottest opportunities available. There are now strategies that nobody knows about that are all included in the 8-Woek Web Class to get you BIGGER and FASTER results than ever before! It includes the most up-to-date strategies, tactics, and insights for building this business as quickly as possible, so you’re able to achieve the level of FREEDOM In your life you’ve always wanted!
Additionally, wove brought on two VERY SPECIAL people to guide you through your journoy in tho Online Web Class.
We have asked both our manufacturing partner and 3rd party logistics partner to join us in our coaching and training calls to share strategic insights to help you eliminate the learning curve so you can make money faster and more efficiently than if you tried to do this on your own.
My manufacturing partnor currently supplies products to HomeGoods. HomeDopot. Multi-million dollar amazon sellers, not to mention hundreds of other sellers globally. Imagine working with someone like this who can expedite the process of sourcing and manufacturing your products all while ensuring quality control and even helping with shipping.
Our fulfillment team has handled millions of physical product orders and specializes in crowdfunding campaigns so they know exactly how to step in and help automate your business once the campaign ends.
You will not find this with any other system.
Our partners are so excited to be helping you achieve true freedom with this program that they’re going to be guiding you through the 8-Week Web Class.
You not only get access to the world’s greatest training on building a business leveraging the power of crowdfunding, you ALSO get access to the top product manufacturer and fulfillment specialists in the world to help increase your chances of being incredibly successful.
As soon as you got inside, you get access to the Welcome Module which gives you an overview of how this program works. It outlines for you a few steps to get started building your business immediately and introduces you to the private community of members.
Module 1 walks you through:
• Which crowdfunding marketplace to start with
• How to get setup to sell on Kickstarter and Indiegogo
• The exact process we use to identify, validate and choose RED HOT product opportunities
• Products to absolutely AVOID
• How to create your HOT product opportunity list
• How to make your product unique
• And how to select your final product so that you can launch for your first crowdfunding campaign
Next, in Module 2, you’ll discover:
• Our Simple Two Step Sourcing System
• Finding and contacting suppliers like a pro
• How to Soloct tho right Manufacturing Partnor
• How to create 3d renderings of your product
• Creating your First prototype
• What to do once your prototype arrives
• Learn to calculate How much Profit you make from every sale
In Module 3, you’ll learn:
• How to develop a killer Brand Namo
• Trademarks and Patents – Protecting your Intellectual Proporty Simplified
• Pre-launch Activities Checklist
• Building your launch list for when your campaign goes live
• Influencer Outreach on Auto-pilot
• Crafting email copy that sells
Next in Module 4:
• You’ll discover the six figure video blueprint – Deep dive
• How to write a compelling video script – easier than you think
• Tips and tricks for video production – low cost high quality
• Top 5 pitfalls to avoid when making your video
• Top 3 Video hacks ovory backer loves to soo
In Module 5, we show you:
• How to create High Converting campaign pages
• How to write a traffic-grabbing product title
• How to properly highlight Product Benefits and Features
• Creating stunning product images that bring your product to life
• Pricing your products to soil for High Margins
Next in Module 6 :
• Wo roviow our campaign Launch Day Checklist
• Free Traffic strategies that drive a ton of sale – like the Influencer. Public Relations. Press Release and Blogger traffic blitz system
• Cross Promotion formula 2.0
• Backer Groups – what they are and what they do.
• Affiliate Programs to increase Campaign reach and pledges.
• Our Facebook Ranking System to drive sales and traffic
• and how to Finish strong the last 7 days of the campaign to Maximizo profits
In Module 7 we teach you all about:
• Post Campaign activities checklist
• Backer Care and Support Services
• The Importance of being and remaining engaged with Backers
• Placing your initial inventory order
• How to croate raving fans and brand ambassadors
• How to koop plodgos coming in oven aftor the campaign ends
• How to get accepted into the Indiogogo Indemand program
Lastly, in the final module of the web class, Module 8, you learn how to:
• Proparo for Campaign Fulfillmont
• How to properly select and choose the right fulfillment partner
• How to select a freight forwarder
• Handling backer expectations and timelines
• Strategies and stops to continue to scale your business
• Getting ready for your next campaign
• And so much more…
BONUS MODULE #1
John and I break down the exact steps and strategies wo used in our two most recent campaigns that have grossed over S575.00. You will have a rare opportunity to look under the hood and over our shouldor as wo dissoct what worked and what did not work. This is a groat opportunity to soo how two campaigns unfold from beginning to end.
Case Study #1 – SightSaver Computer Glasses
Case Study #2 – Habitat Knives
BONUS MODULE #2
Life After Crowdfunding
So onco your campaign has ondod and you just made all this money tho question wo got asked all tho time is ‘What do wo do now that our campaign has ended’?
Crowdfunding is groat for launching products, but now it s time to take all that momentum you just created from you campaign and grow your brand. We show you the top ways that we do this with our own products to keep salos coming in.
• Leveraging the Power of Crowdfunding. Walmart and Jettcom
• How to develop your own website and generate even more sales
• How to use Facebook to drive additional revenue even after your campaign has ended
• How to generate an additional 15% in backer plodgos oven after the campaign has ended