Marketing Psychology: How To Influence Customers To Buy Now
Download Size: 639 MB
COST: $129= Yours Free
“The Economist” Magazine Used One Of The Simple Psych. Methods Below And Won $3432 Instantly – I Give You Five Of These!
I’m giving you 5 solid reasons to consider:
1. The Decoy Effect: The Economist, well-known magazine, used the decoy effect. Later test has shown that a simple tweak to the prices, customers can choose from, resulted in $3432 more revenue (cash) than with the previous pricing options.
Apple Inc constantly utilizes “decoy” prices to influence our decisions! (examples in the lectures)
2. The Rule Of Reciprocity: Why don’t you put one of the basic laws of human psychology work to your advantage? If you look at the most successful social media strategies for organic likes or followers growth, you will see that behind these strategies is the rule of reciprocity. You don’t believe? Follow 1000 people on Twitter and I guarantee that 5% to 25% will follow you back.
3. The Endowment Effect: Did you know that when you own something you tend to value it more highly than it is really worth? “Yeah, right… how can I put that to my advantage you say?” Increase the ownership of your prospects and they will be more willing to buy from you! You know many “open source” projects that are massively successful! (hint: Wikipedia)
4. The Framing Effect: This one is huge! The way you “frame” a question (or a statement) influences the responses you receive! Experts in Neuromarketing have proven that absolute numbers have much stronger impact on people! This is the reason why you hear advertisements say: “…9 out of 10 people would recommend our product to their friends…” , they don’t say: “…90% of our customers would recommend…”
5. Social Proof Concept: You want to know what’s in your prospect’s mind? Here it is: “I don’t care what you say. Prove it to me!” Authors don’t put testimonials in the beginning of their books for any other reason but to prove that their book is worth buying and reading. Bloggers don’t put subscriber counters next to an opt-in box for any other reason but to prove that many people are doing (subscribing) what you have to do! (the underlying principle of social proof!)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for online entrepreneurs, instructors, bloggers and authors who realize what it means to spend fatiguing months on product creation and then make little or no sales. Was it all waste of time? It doesn’t feel good to lose one of your most important resources – your time!
I am going to teach you how to maximize sales. opt-ins and ANY other action that you want your potential customers to take.[center][img]http://filetut.com/images/d.png[/img] [code] http://filetut.com/u7ki5hp6nnl8/Marketing_Psychology_How_To_Influence_Customers_To_Buy_Now.rar.html
[/code] [b][color=red]Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center]