Larry McMillan – Option Trading Indicators and Patterns for Increasing Profits
Keeping an eye on key indicators and monitoring price patterns that trigger predictable market moves can lead to sustained trading success – whether you’re an active options trader or basic stock investor. Now, “Trader’s Hall of Fame Award” winner Larry McMillan extends his impressive mastery of the markets in a new dvd workshop devoted exclusively to the primary patterns and indicators that signal significant shifts in market sentiment, price movement, and other factors affecting precise entry/exit timing. Packed with fresh new strategies and techniques, this 90-minute presentation reveals the newest, most effective methods McMillan’s perfected to continue prospering even in the face of market uncertainty. With a full online support manual, this session cuts new ground and features indicators and pattern recognition methods for …
- Analyzing shifts in volatility to refine entry/exit points.
- Interpreting option price & volume data.
- Confirming when high volatility is worth buying.
- Providing key clues for stock buyers.
- Determining which work best as indicators – index options or puts & calls on individual stocks.
- Legging out – exit strategies for profitable straddle positions.
- Identifying “expensive” options – and the prime time to sell them.
From strategies for trading over/undervalued options, to precisely calculating put-call ratios – McMillan highlights the principal indicators and patterns that lead to ongoing trading success. Armed with his “hall of fame” secrets, stock and options traders alike will learn to reap maximum trading profits – time and again.