Keela Robison – Product Management: How to Ace the Interview
Name Product: Keela Robison – Product Management: How to Ace the Interview
Download Size: 344 MB
COST: $49= Your Free
Author: Keela Robison
Learn the insider secrets from a product exec on how to get noticed, answer common questions, and land your dream job.
Interviewing can be intimidating, particularly for product managers and business analysts where the roles are broad and ill-defined. This course shows you how to present your experience so that you get selected for an interview, and feel confident going into your interviews.
This course is an insider’s perspective, taught by a technology product executive (former VP of Product, SVP, and CEO) who has reviewed thousands of resumes and hired hundreds of product candidates. In addition to leading large product teams, I’ve taught numerous classes on product and strategy at companies such as Amazon, and universities including the prestigious Berkeley product management certificate program.
Unlike other product management “interviewing” courses (that are mostly general overviews of the PM role), this course focuses exclusively on getting the job. You’ll learn everything that you need to stand out in the end-to-end job search process:
– Write your resume and LinkedIn profile to stand out and have recruiters contact you
– Get noticed (even if you have a non-traditional background) and get the interview
– How to answer the most common product interview questions, including behavioral questions and case interviews.
– Frameworks to structure your response and provide a complete answer.
Your time is valuable, so we’ve condensed the material (to just over 1.5 hours) to fast-track your success as a job candidate. Download class videos to watch offline at any time using the Udemy app.
In addition to the course videos, you will get a downloadable list of sample interview questions with which you can practice and a template for preparing for and assessing your interview. Plus, you get a full 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.
Taking this course can make the difference in whether you get offered your dream job.
Enroll now and take your career to the next step!
What are the requirements?
– No prior experience is required.
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 26 lectures and 2 hours of content!
– Optimize your resume, blog, and LinkedIn profile to get selected by recruiters for product management positions
– Learn the secrets to getting your resume noticed by hiring managers
– Nail the interview by knowing common PM interview questions and strategy frameworks to answer them
What is the target audience?
– This course is ideal for anyone who will be applying for a product manager or business analyst job. This is not a generalized overview of the product manager role. This course is focused exclusively on getting the interview, and how to provide the best answers to common interview questions.
– While focused on product management and business analysis, most of the material would be valuable for product marketing, business development, project management, and others applying for business roles on a product team.
– This course is not focused on technical (code) interview questions.
[/code] [b][color=red]Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center]