Jason Mathews – Ebook Publishing Fundamentals
Learn how to self-publish your ebook successfully and give it the best chance of being read. Taught by Jason Matthews, an ebook publishing consultant who has self-published 10 books, the course first explores the major outlets, including Amazon, and discusses how to best format Microsoft Word files or EPUB files to retailer requirements.
Jason also reviews crucial details such as table of contents formatting and cover design, and he shows how to upload the complete ebook package to all the major retailers: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and others. The final chapter of the course explains how to market your ebook, including setting up a website, finding fans on social media, and engaging with reviewers and bloggers.
- Understanding ebook retail and distribution
- Formatting ebooks for Amazon
- Formatting ebooks for other retailers
- Designing a table of contents
- Adding chapter text and images
- Designing a cover for an ebook
- Uploading ebooks to retailers
- Marketing your ebook
Get this course at here : https://tenlibrary.com/jason-mathews-ebook-publishing-fundamentals/