Dr. Terry Oleson – Auriculotherapy Training
9xHDRip | MP4 | AVC, ~819 kb/s | 1280×714 | Duration: 13:01:10 | English | AAC, 45 kb/s (2 ch) | + 3 PDF Guides | 3.23 GB
Genre: Medicine, Biology
Auricular acupuncture and auriculotherapy presents the most essential clinical procedures for stimulating ear reflex points for the alleviation of pain, addiction, and stress-related disorders.
It will also serve as the review course of basic auriculotherapy material needed for the ACI Certification Exam. This course provides fundamental knowledge of the somatotopic correspondence of the physical body to the inverted fetus pattern represented on the external ear.
The historical, theoretical, and anatomical localization of Chinese and European systems of auriculotherapy will be presented. Specific auricular treatment plans for the relief of visceral, musculoskeletal, and neuropathic pain will be described.
Both didactic presentations and hands-on training will facilitate a deeper understanding of the auriculotherapy practices that allow optimal integration of the microsystem of the ear with the macrosystem of the body.
– To demonstrate awareness of the historical and theoretical background of auricular acupuncture as practiced in ancient and modern China and in contemporary Europe.
– To demonstrate knowledge of the anatomical structure of the external ear as it somatotopically corresponds to specific areas of the human body in an inverted fetus pattern.
– To demonstrate understanding of the procedures utilized in conducting auricular diagnosis by clinical observation, palpation, and electrical detection of active reflex points on the external ear.
– To demonstrate clinical skill in the utilization of auricular acupuncture procedures that include acupressure, press balls, needle insertion, electroacupuncture, transcutaneous electrical stimulation of ear points, and laser stimulation.
– To demonstrate knowledge of the auricular location of specific ear acupuncture points that are identified as Master Ear Points, Musculoskeletal Ear Points, Internal Organ Ear Points, and Neuroendocrine Ear Points.
– To demonstrate the clinical application of auriculotherapy treatment protocols used in t he alleviation of myofascial pain, visceral pain, neuropathic pain, addiction disorders, psychological disorders, and stress-related disorders.
[/code] [b][color=red]Purchase premium accounts in order to enjoy unlimited downloads with resuming support
***If link dead, please leave a message, we will update immediately***[/color][/b][/center]